COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
COVID-19 public health info from US CDC | COVID-19 research info from the US NIH | COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
Funding news for global health researchers December 28, 2020
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
NIH Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs) that may be of interest to global health researchers.
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Research to Address Vaccine Hesitancy, Uptake, and Implementation among Populations that Experience Health Disparities (NOT-MD-21-008)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) regarding the Use of Human Connectome Data for Secondary Analysis (NOT-MH-21-075)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Sensory and Motor System Changes as Predictors of Preclinical Alzheimer’s Disease (NOT-AG-20-053)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Discovery of the Genetic Basis of Conditions Associated with Down Syndrome for the INCLUDE (INvestigation of Co-occurring conditions across the Lifespan to Understand Down syndromE) Project (X01) (NOT-HD-20-039)
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation invites grant proposals for
Global Grand Challenges, a family of initiatives fostering innovation to solve key global health and development problems.