COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
COVID-19 public health info from US CDC | COVID-19 research info from the US NIH | COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
Funding news for global health researchers February 1, 2021
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- Notice of Fiscal Policies in Effect for FY 2021 (NOT-OD-21-058)
- Notice of Legislative Mandates in Effect for FY 2021 (NOT-OD-21-056)
- Guidance on Salary Limitation for Grants and Cooperative Agreements FY 2021 (NOT-OD-21-057)
NIH funding and training opportunities for global health researchers.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs) that may be of interest to global health researchers.
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Leveraging Real-World Imaging Data for Artificial Intelligence-based Modeling and Early Detection of Abdominal Cancers (NOT-CA-21-028)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): High-Priority Interest to Enhance Data Science Research Training in Addiction Research (NOT-DA-21-013)
COVID-19 Grants and Funding News
Important news from NIH for grantees and grant applicants on the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Intent to Publish Funding Opportunity Announcements for Research on Firearm Injury and Mortality Prevention (NOT-OD-21-059)