COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
NIH Resources in Asian and Pacific Island Languages
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) offers research and health information for Asians and Pacific Islanders, and in Asian and Pacific Island languages, including Chinese, Hmong, Japanese, Khmer (Cambodian), Korean, Laotian, Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese and more.
NIH Resources for Researchers in Asian Languages
- Fogarty International Center
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
NIH Resources and Articles for the Public in Asian Languages
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD)
- National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- NIH Ways to Enhance Children's Activity and Nutrition (We Can!) Collaboration
Reviewed and updated December 2019